Customized acoustic wall panel
The ARTwall is a wall panel that improves acoustics by reducing reverberations. This way, it increases speech intelligibility in the room.
Maximum sound absorption is ensured by its unique high-density acoustic filling. For this reason, the ARTwall is the top-of-the-line acoustic solution on the market, as is the case with all our products.
An inconspicuous ARTwall, or one that draws attention?
The high-quality ARTwall is custom-made on-site. It can be made in large dimensions or to cover an entire wall. If necessary, modifications can be made for doors and windows, and for sockets, switches, lighting, etc. The canvas and the aluminium frame of the ARTwall can be customised with colours of your choice. Do you prefer inconspicuous colours, or an eye-catching print? For prints, we apply sublimation printing for a crystal-clear result.Product specifications
Technical properties Downloads
Acoustic properties (core)
Thickness 50 mm
- An acoustic core 50mm thick is required for damping down bass tones and reducing the number of decibels.
Density 80 kg/m³
- High density = lots of mass
- High density + thickness 5 cm = our products are able to diminish all human sound frequencies by 100%
- Sturdy profiles of our own design
- 57 mm thick
- Powder-lacquered and so scratch-free
- Four colours available: RAL 9010 (warm white), RAL 9016 (traffic white), RAL 9006 (aluminium grey), 7021 (black)
- Covers can be stretched tight
- Covers are replaceable
- Covers the acoustic filling
- Provides a smooth, even effect
- Trevira CS quality
End cover/tension in Trevira CS
- Stable branded fibre
- Not affected by variations in temperature and humidity: cover remains stretched flat
- 100% polyester
- Razor-sharp prints
- Longer colour fastness
- Cover remains acoustically open (as opposed to inkjet print
NRC = 0,95; α value 1
filling A1, canvas B-s1-d1
Acoustic core of 50 mm, total panel thickness with frame = 57 mm
Mix of stone wool and glass wool
100% polyester (Trevira CS)